| luxroots.com |
Genealogy Center of Luxembourg
How to complete the registration form luxroots?
Please complete the various fields of this form correctly.
- Your email address
- Alpha code with 6-10 letters (later named ALPHAid ) is a kind of password which is asked for certain transactions (changing your user profile). Through this transaction , you can ask that the ALPHAidis sent to your email address.
- Password with 6-10 alpha-numeric characters that you repeat in the next field. You need that password for various transactions (to connect to luxroots). Through this transaction, you can ask that this password is sent to your email address.
- Then enter your full lastname, firstnames, address, zip code and town / city
- Enter your website as long as you have one
- Then the year of birth and preferably your landline phone
- Select your country of residence
- The following field set by default to YES permits you to get our monthly newsletter
- The next field set by default to YES allows you to check a list of contacts (people registered with luxroots that may look the same surname as you)
- in the 2 following fields , you specify the family names you are looking for as well as their villages/cities
- The last field used to enter the gift code , if applicable
After validation, a message is sent to request a confirmation of your registration. After this confirmation, a second message will be sent to you with your NUMBERid which you need for you login with luxroots together with your password.
Sorry, no message found for this article.
add a further message
|luxroots.club asbl HOME myluxroots SEARCH our associates our subscriptions igenealogy.lu roots.lu luxbooks.lu luxroots.com asbl Contact|
|luxroots.com keeping the past alive|